Create and run an AI model on Biodock
This getting started tutorial will get you from raw images to an end-to-end image analysis pipeline with results. This tutorial is expected to take about 15-20 minutes of active work, and about 1 hour of waiting.
This same tutorial is also shown as a checklist and tutorial in-platform.
- Identify the size, shape, and count of label-free organoids and compare them across groups
- Count the number, size, and fluorescent intensity of tumor and T cells within each solid tumor
- Identify areas of inflammation within enormous pathology slides
- Quantify puncta size and intensity in a in-situ hybridization assay
- Plain old cell segmentation to find positive cell populations
- Isolate crypts and epithelial cells within intestinal H&E images
- A registered account on Biodock (see how to register here), using Google Chrome (Biodock is only officially supported on Chrome)
- An idea of the type of object or objects you want to identify (ie: cells, organoids, puncta, tissue regions, etc.) on your images.
Press next below to follow along in the docs.