Comment on page
Start here (choose a tutorial)
Biodock makes it easy to identify, segment, and classify objects within your images, quantifying everything from signal intensity, to size, to morphology, or to relationships between objects.
You'll use powerful AI assisted tools like AI Detect (GIF below) and AI Select to automate away most of the effort!
. (AI Detect with two classes)
- An idea of the type of object or objects you want to identify (ie: cells, organoids, puncta, tissue regions, etc.) on your images.
If you just want to do small scale analysis now (small images and/or very few # of images), start with our AI-assisted analysis. You can train a model from your analysis later if you want.
If you have large images (tissue slides) and/or a large number of images, start here - it will be faster to train a model from the beginning. If you want to automate your assay from the beginning, you can go here as well.
Examples of what you might be able to accomplish
- Identify the size, shape, and count of label-free organoids and compare them across groups
- Count the number, size, and fluorescent intensity of tumor and T cells within each solid tumor
- Identify areas of inflammation within enormous pathology slides
- Quantify puncta size and intensity in a in-situ hybridization assay
- Plain old cell segmentation to find positive cell populations
- Isolate crypts and epithelial cells within intestinal H&E images